In life there are some things that we all want, not need just want. So this is my list of things. The things that I wish I could afford, receive or experience.
1. A shoe collection where I can wear a different pair of out-of-this-world” fabulous shoes everyday for a month and not repeat a pair once! Then obviously the clothes to go with it!
2. A Vintage Cartier watch and love bracelet. Perfection. Nothing more.
3. An excuse, an event, a celebration to wear a ballgown. Not an evening dress. A ballgown!
4. A little vintage Gucci never hurt anyone. True story.
5. A gold signet ring or monogrammed ring.
6. A surprise trip to Italy. To live out my Roman holiday dreams, and be way more Sophia than Audrey!
7. Last but not least. Someone to bake me a cake. Just because.