September means Spring for us here in South Africa! Yay! And another , YAY!!!I love Spring!v It’s just the best! Everthing feels new and shiny! Pretty and fresh! I thought I would share some of my favourite spring delights!
1. Very non- springlike, but coffee! To be precises Therbodore Coffee. I must admit, I first purchased the coffee, just because it has a Great Dane on the packaging, so hey! The marketing works, but not only does the coffee have my favorite dog on it, it’s also ridiculously good! Therbodore Coffe, started in 2004, in a small roastery on a farm in the KwaZulu Natal Midlands and yes it was named after the owners’ Great Dane. Now they have a second roastery in the Cape Winelands, bigger batches and more variety… and I for one am extremely thankful for this, as I can just hop on over to my friendly neighbourhood grocery store and get me java. Which is happening more often, now that we got ourselves and Aeropress, but that’s a story for another time. If you haven’t tried Therbodore Coffee you are missing out!
2. I have really enjoyed sourcing and putting up art in our house. I love getting pieces that are a bit tongue in cheek and add a little personality to my home like this print form Superbalist.com
3. My love for plants and all things plant related must surely be celebrated in Spring. So obviously on my list is my little planter from Standing Planter, by Swagger Products R 149.00
4. I love , love , love new sunglasses from Quayaustralia
5. Fresh berries. Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries… the list goes on…
6. My current tea obsession is the vanilla chai tea form Woolworths and the Earl Grey Ceylon Tea, which I order online from Yuppiechef
What’s your favourite things for September? Let me know!